guinea questions

Quote:
1.YES, mine in the rafters, when little on edge of brooder

2. female has a two sylable call(suppose to sound like buck-wheat) males have a single sylable call.

?. dont know how to answere that one.
wink.png

Last edited:
The guinneas have different size wattles also...the males are larger and yes you need more than 1...They roost just like chickens as mine roost with the chickens in the coop and they all get along as they were raised together. Yep the females make the Buck wheat sound and the males make a loud noise...it can get really loud as I have 21 guinneas and love them all and their noise too...they are my stranger alert...they dont like strange things...good luck

Dave I found that my male guineas little red flaps....were more bowl like and bigger than my females....ya know those little red round shaped thingys hanging off the face sides? wish I knew correct name.....hard sometimes when you have more than 2 to keep the noises they make separate !

ive got one guenia, and it hangs out with the rooster and others it was raised with, do i need to get more guenias, or what

if you only have one, i would get more. guineas hate hate hate to be alone. i have 6 and they seem pretty happy

Back
Top Bottom