Guinea talk.

Okay. So, the keets came the 7th. I'm going to die from cuteness. :th I've never raised one day old keets until now. (They are way smaller than I expected!)
IMG_0125.JPG

They hatched the 4th at 5:00 A.M. They shipped at 6:30 A.M. on the 5th, and came with an informative packet on how to raise keets, a 72 hour heating pad, some straw and crumble on the 7th. We ordered 5 keets, but got 6 keets. (How awesome is that?)

Sorry I couldn't post this on here sooner. :oops: I was visiting my dad this weekend, so I had no access to the keets anyway.

Okay. So, the keets came the 7th. I'm going to die from cuteness. :th I've never raised one day old keets until now. (They are way smaller than I expected!)
View attachment 1070530
They hatched the 4th at 5:00 A.M. They shipped at 6:30 A.M. on the 5th, and came with an informative packet on how to raise keets, a 72 hour heating pad, some straw and crumble on the 7th. We ordered 5 keets, but got 6 keets. (How awesome is that?)

Sorry I couldn't post this on here sooner. :oops: I was visiting my dad this weekend, so I had no access to the keets anyway.

Congrats on the new keets...they're so cute! Did you request a certain color or did they say what color they were? They look like they will be buff dundottes but it's hard to tell from the picture.

@PatrickRoo - they are adorable and so tiny at first. They look like they are doing well. We'll look forward to watching them grow. They change so quickly and grow up right before our very eyes. It sounds as though you got a good package with the hatchery providing bedding and a manual. Very helpful! Enjoy those little feather balls!

Back
Top Bottom