Guinea talk.

Spiderman passed away today. It was a freak accident he got his head stuck in the gate . he passed away in my husbands arms. He was dearly loved and we miss him so much.

Spiderman passed away today. It was a freak accident he got his head stuck in the gate . he passed away in my husbands arms. He was dearly loved and we miss him so much.

I am so sorry to hear that! Your pictures and postings about him show how much you loved him. I know this must be a really hard time for you. Your in my thoughts and prayers!

@MartinsPoultry Oh good luck with them. I personally love the Jumbos for so many reasons, but as I mentioned, fertility was an issue for me so I'm transitioning to the regular domestics. No luck on hatching with Polka Dottie. I'll give her a few more days and then will have to break up the nest. I did have a successful hatch in the incubator. Only one fertile egg and it came from a female Jumbo and male regular domestic. It's quite feisty! That's a good thing for early survival! Welcome Eloise or Elwood - keet of Ella and Napoleon. The other eggs are only ceramic for additional heat.
IMG_8120.JPG

thanks everyone he was such a sweetheart and will be missed so much.

Very, very sad, Patty.... we all so enjoyed hearing about the adventures of Spiderman and Mary Jane. He will be missed. Such a big personality packed inside a bird. A greeter, a watchdog, a Swinger - in more ways than one, a duck herder, a lover, an entertainer and a dear guinea. I hope you are able to find another male soon to keep Mary Jane company. Thinking of you and sending hugs. :hugs

Very, very sad, Patty.... we all so enjoyed hearing about the adventures of Spiderman and Mary Jane. He will be missed. Such a big personality packed inside a bird. A greeter, a watchdog, a Swinger - in more ways than one, a duck herder, a lover, an entertainer and a dear guinea. I hope you are able to find another male soon to keep Mary Jane company. Thinking of you and sending hugs. :hugs
X2 Very sorry for your loss, @pattyhen Sending my thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way. :hugs

. So sorry that happened. We will all surely miss him very much. :hugs:hitHope you are doing okay.

Back
Top Bottom