My hen is doing the same exact thing.
Where are you located? Has ther been any outbreaks of Newcastles disease or avian flu in your area? Have you wormed your chickens recently? If not I would give SafeGuard liquid goat wormer 1.25 ml orally for. 5 consecutive days. That treats gapeworms. Viruses can sometimes cause gasping. I would start a new thread of your own, so that others can offer help.

Where are you located? Has ther been any outbreaks of Newcastles disease or avian flu in your area? Have you wormed your chickens recently? If not I would give SafeGuard liquid goat wormer 1.25 ml orally for. 5 consecutive days. That treats gapeworms. Viruses can sometimes cause gasping. I would start a new thread of your own, so that others can offer help.
I'm in ga. Thanks for your help 🙂

How is her overall behavior? Normally active? Interested in interacting with the others? How is her appetite? Normal or refusing to eat? Is she mostly staying in one spot or is she moving around mingling? Does she seem to want to just sit with eyes closed?

How is her poop? Anything different about it? Is there poop accumulation in the coop? Does it have a strong ammonia odor where it seems hard to breathe when you go in there?

Back
Top Bottom