Gun enthusiasts anything from Hunting to target shooters.

Pics
going to down to our hunting camp this weekend or i should say where building a hunting camp this coming weekend, maybe will get some hunting in for migratory birds, if not still awesome to go down to my grand parents farm and set up a camp.

i mean its good hunting land but awful for farming (floods half the years and the other years are okay at best) so its turning back to natural prairies, and has moose, mule and white tail deer. (might go white tail on it) not drawn for moose but got drawn for mule deer elsewhere. :)

also told lots of rabbits love me some rabbit hunting. (that is where my 20GA shines lol)

back from my hunting/camp trip, did a bunch of work this weekend and got to do a little hunting,

saw a bunch of prairie chicken (sharp-tail grouse) and a few partridge (grey/Hungarian) but the season is not open yet, also saw a few Canada geese (shot at one but got nothing) and then a few cranes on our land so i chased them a bit (sand hill crane) just to note yes in my province we can hunt sand hill cranes, but shot nothing fun trip though.

Does anything ever go OFF the endangered/protected list?? Like hawks! We have boatloads of them, and they terrorize my chickens and ducks. Have killed several of my birds. Flew off with baby ducklings in their talons. Yet I'm not "allowed" to fire back. Well that's a crock!

Does anything ever go OFF the endangered/protected list?? Like hawks! We have boatloads of them, and they terrorize my chickens and ducks. Have killed several of my birds. Flew off with baby ducklings in their talons. Yet I'm not "allowed" to fire back. Well that's a crock!
i think so, its rare but i know of one case, lynx here in my province i was told by a friend back in the late 80s and early 90s they where limited to 3 a season and then none for a year or so and now there is no limit. :)

Back
Top Bottom