Gut Feelings -- YEP SHOULD OF LISTENED -- update with pics

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Are you kidding me??
Turney: That HAS to be reported!! It IS NOT normal!! Just think about it... think real hard...
Its called "grooming".. its what sexual predators DO to get their victims trust and to make "touching" okay...
Its HOW they find out WHO they will be able to molest...
I could go on and on, about what this is all saying to me...
Just PLEASE GET YOUR GRANDCHILD AWAY FROM THIS PERSON and help protect the other kids!!...
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Yikes!!!! Why on earth would you wait for the first day of school??! Call whoever is this coach's boss or better yet show up in person to report what your granddaughter said. If that were my granddaughter sh'ed be no where near that coach again....ever. A 40 year old man knows better than that.....I don't for a minute think there's anything innocent about it.

I agree.. GO TO THE POLICE..
make a report.. have it ALL documented...NOW.
Then at least you will have a paper trail starting....

Go to the police ASAP, nothing to gloss over about it! I would take DGD seriously! Call her mother and find out what you need to do because you both are witnesses to her comments. They need to be followed up and if there is nothing to be warranted, at least there is a paper trail. His next victim might be another girl, maybe one of her friends.

wow, that is VERY serious.
that said, i had a teacher in 6th grade that LOVED back rubs...we rubbed her back every 5th hour while she graded papers
lol.png

I alternate my dog being out at night, and my chickens being out during the day. 1week ago I let my dog out and I had this feeling, I shouldn't do it and he has yet to return home!
th.gif

Quote:
And would you approve now if your female 3rd grader was massaging the 40 year old male coach? I wouldn't, not in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom