Had 7 silkies. 3 left.

Quote:
Heyyy is that you?
big_smile.png
Oh pshhh don't worry about it.
smile.png
I consider that more Wabash's issue than yours or mine. Sure was awkward though, huh? ha! Yeah mine are crowing now - hysterical. I'm glad yours are doing well! I wish we could figure out who was breeding these babies, eh? If I find out, I'll let you know more.

Still no word on red dottes either.

OK I'm reading the part about duck muck, etc - yes, that can definitely be part of it.

You know, now that I know who you are (grin) I can also tell you there was ended up being a laying hen that was sick at wabash with a respiratory illness. I brought my kids home and quarantined them - but about a week after I did, one of my other chickens got a similarly inflammed conjunctiva (that front third eyelid). And sneezed. The hen that was sick had inflammed eyes and was lethargic, sneezing. With him, I used the Vetrx in the eye, terramycin ointment in the eye, and just watched him. With these babies for sure now I would use the Tylan as that's what I would have treated that sick hen with. That, VetRx to encourage breathing, terramycin eye ointment in the swollen eyes.

You might have brought something home with you (like I believe I did). I just happened to notice mine on day one because I was watching for anything at all.

We were thinking about going back to Wabash some time to see what's shaking over there. We ended up buying the other adult cochin frizzle black bantam. He's a scream, thinks he needs to tell me to eat every time I go near him. He actually just got out of quarantine last night finally.

Cheers! I hope to see you around there some time.

Back
Top Bottom