Had a close call

My husband doesn't want to 'see' the fences. I have planted rows of windbreak evergreens on 3 sides of the property. As they grow I plan on placing a field type fence between the rows. I would like to make them at least 5 feet. They should be invisible as the trees get large. On the side without the trees - our main drive, we have agreed to one day put a decorative fence. It will most likely be split rail with field fence attached.

Thanks for the prices - I'm thinking I'll do a section a year. The back part of the property has an existing field fence that looks to be 100 years old (lol). I plan on placing another field fence on my side unless I can get the neighbors to allow me to replace the old one.

Mostly it is just my husband holding me back money wise - but that's his job. If he didn't I would have a crazy horse farm or something on my property and we would go broke!

If I spot the dog again today I'll see if there is another number to call to get someone to pick him up. Here the only animal control is with the local SPCA shelter. I may just call the non-emergency police line an file a complaint. So far the dog hasn't been around today.

Back
Top Bottom