Had an awesome weekend

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
My nephew Casey married the love of his life Amy on saturday. it was a gourgeous ceromony. and a really fun cajun reception. had a blast... Caseys mom is my sister that was in the major car accident last october. she reached her goal of walking at the wedding with out her cane or wheel chair. she had to use her cane at the reception. there wasnt a dry tear in the church when she was able to walk down the isle to her seat. she also was able to dance with her son, her husband and the brides father at the reception. it was amazing we never thought she would be able to..(she will be having a bone graft in her arm soon)

thursday we decorated the reception hall . the bride was late because her dress didnt get bussled(the store she bought the dress from had it 2 months and was suposed to do it... didnt bother telling her they couldnt do it because it was to hard. they also tacked the aplique on the netted material to the satin under neath when they were not suposed to do it. mind you wedding was saturday. she had to find a seamstress in new orleans an hour away on thursday to fix the dress .. it got done thank god for the seamstress she did an amazing job... bride spent the day crying.but in the end the wedding was so beautiful.

we had a blast. and my granson Ayden got to go meet his great aunt for the first time. he was up until midnight. he loved the reception( all the music) the wedding started at 2pm and we left the reception at7 pm and he still stayed awake until midnight... he is 8 onths old..

all in all the best weekend I have had in over a year. we had alot to celebrate

yeah! I love it when people have happy times. it should be that way all the time. Smile and hold on to those memories!
lol.png

Congrats to the newlyweds. So glad to hear you had a wonderful time and what a blessing to hear how far your sister has come. Rejoicing with your family!!

Back
Top Bottom