1. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    My husband bought me a little turquoise lineolated parakeet. I decided to refer to *it* as male until proven otherwise since they have to be feather/dna sexed. Here are a few pictures and there are several more plus vids on my photobucket page http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/aqh88/lineolated parakeet/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In some light he looks blue, in other he looks green. It's a really interesting color and hard to capture through a camera.

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

He is very pretty.

Imp

3. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    Adorable little Linnie [​IMG]

4. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    [​IMG] OMG!! 'it' is soooooo CUTE!!! I have been looking at those little cuties. [​IMG] Hubby is giving me the stink eye though.......[​IMG] Maybe someday though. [​IMG] Linnies make the cuties little sound!

5. bagendhens

bagendhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Outside the Boundries
    i love linnies, i have 2, a slate female and a green male, loki and cricket. they make the cutest little sounds, loki is even trying to talk...im hoping cricket the male will start to pick up words too now hes getting more attention (he was kept soley as a breeder before he came to live with me and loki...

they are so cute and your little guy is no exception.

6. Akane

Jun 15, 2008
    More pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Making a mess
    [​IMG]

mmmm seed coated kiwi
    [​IMG]

7. Akane

Jun 15, 2008
    I found a new toy for Kaze. It's a puzzle ball with a nut in the middle for small animals. I tied it with natural jute rope and stuffed it full of veggies with the ends sticking out. He's had fun working the veggies loose and shredding them. I think it's the first time he's eaten veggies since we got him.

[​IMG]

8. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    What a sweet face! [​IMG]

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    He is cute! Making me want one now..
    And i've got plenty of cages... humm... [​IMG]

10. Akane

Jun 15, 2008
    I got some new pictures of Hakaze out playing around and making a mess the past few days. He loves making a mess out of treats and he's been baiting Kibi to groom him and trying to let her out of her cage for the past week so I finally tried opening the door. Kibi is part english budgie and pretty laid back for a budgie so they seem to get along ok but are of course not being left alone or allowed to go beyond the doorway of each others' cages where I can reach them with a perch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by