Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
Aww! I wish. My mom says no more chickens, but...that's what she said 2 months ago when we had 4, and now we have six.... :lau
Yeah.... mine too. She said no more birds, but my sister just hatched 3 quail, and I just hatched this chick, and there are three more on the way... and I hatched 2 ducklings for the neighbor. Lol :oops:

If Pepper and Salt are in fact roosters, we may get a few more chickens after giving them away...I totally want a cool mixed breed. Wish us luck, Salt may still be a girl.

If Pepper and Salt are in fact roosters, we may get a few more chickens after giving them away...I totally want a cool mixed breed. Wish us luck, Salt may still be a girl.
I hope Salt is a girl! Fingers crossed! Vanilla is a really cool mixed breed. You should ask if they have any more like her. :D

I hope Salt is a girl! Fingers crossed! Vanilla is a really cool mixed breed. You should ask if they have any more like her. :D
I found a pic from somewhere else with a roo exactly like her! Look!
Gloria-Easter-Egger-01 (1).jpg

This is her:
D1F64A8C-BB08-4CC1-AAC4-C163D4535CC0.jpeg
That pic is from a bit ago, she has more red on her neck and shoulders now. Very even, not patchy. She looks more like the roo colorwise in better light, minus the patchy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom