Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

I don't know if you can, but fiddle with the settings on the upper right hand side. If you can't just ask a moderator, I'm sure they will change it for you if you explain why.
....If you want to that is...it was only a suggestion because a lot of people find BYC after doing a google search for a particular subject.
I tried, I can't find any way to change it. It's a good idea to change it though. Any suggestions on what I should request it to be changed to?

So I should give it some? Can I give it on a q-tip? I definitely can't fit the dropper in there.
Personally I'd be hesitant to because in a typical egg the embryo is not mature yet. Think about it...close to hatch they absorb the yolk and that sustains them for several days. An attempt at introducing a nutritional component before the intestines (or body) can process it may add to the stress.
That's just my gut reaction.

I tried to keep everything sterile. It's hard though. I'll leave this to the lab experts.
I have a newfound respect for the incredible design and purpose of egg shells.
It is evolution.
What fails in nature no longer exists.
What succeeds in nature prospers and continues to evolve and improve.
If an organism evolves adaptable to the environment, it may prosper if no environmental changes occur. Otherwise, they are now extinct. While only 2 million organisms have been named and described, 10-30 million more exist that haven't been discovered.
How do I change the title? I don't know of anyone unfortunately.
You can always hit the report button in the lower left corner for anything related to the post or thread and ask a moderator or administrator to change the title for you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom