Hallelujah, It's a miracle!!!! Holy Cow!

kcfuerst

Crowing
17 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Kissee Mills, MO
I am so excited about this I just have to share this information with everyone who will listen. I just posted this information for CountryFried and am compelled to share with you, too.

Go here and read. http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/id30.html. In fact, Google 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and soak it all up. You are in for the surprise of your life.

Last year I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hips, knees and hands. Up until last week, I could barely get around, had to give up my yard care, never left the house, and relied heavily on pain medication to get through the day and sleep at night. I watched my mother deteriorate and die from this dreaded disease and I knew where I was headed...... UNTIL......(this is where the big fat screaming, laughing, crying hallelujah comes in)

Six days ago, I discovered that H2O2 kills all bacteria, fungi and viruses. I have been drinking it (mixed with water) for 5 days and have absolutely NO pain whatsoever and I feel terrific. I have begun putting some in my chicks' watering system. It will keep them healthy for all time. I will still worm them regularly and feed them DE and Cayenne because they like it, but I gotta tell you, it's a miracle!!!
bow.gif

If you try this, you MUST remember a few things: 1) STUDY and be careful! 2) It has to be food grade (NO drugstore stuff) 3) it must be nothing short of 35%. 4) If you get any on your skin, you must wash it off with water right away or it will burn your skin. 5) Because H2O2 also kills the good bacteria that we all need, it is important to replentish the good bacteria with Kefir, kelp, yogurt, acidophillus, etc.

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS!!! Try it and see! OMG, I have a life again! Me -->
ya.gif

I know this information will help many of you personally, and also help your feathered friends.

Many hugs to all,
Me.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are feeling better. My husband's family has a history of arthritis problems- rheumatoid and psoriatic (autoimmune disorders, not "wear and tear" on joints)- so I have seen first hand what arthritis can do to people. I am glad you found something that works for you.

Good luck and good wishes for continued success with your treatments.

Great news K8, I also use food grade 35% h2o2, and can say the same for it, I also put it into my ducks bathing pool. but how much are you adding to the chickens drinking water? I use oxine and Acv now but would like to also use the h202 and alternate between the 3.. thanks and again happy to hear your feeling great.
thumbsup.gif

MsLydia, I am adding a scant teaspoon to 11 gallons of water. Can't recall how I came up with that. I think it was from the referenced poultry website on my post. The number of drops needed per gallon was something like .0008 and for my watering system that came out to .19 oz or a scant teaspoon.

Not sure if H2O2 could help with ordinary arthritis, but it seems to be extremely valuable for the whole gammut of ailments to humans. It is worth a shot at it for anybody. Can't hurt to try it out.

It's really quite nice mixed half with water and half 100% pomegranate juice. I just ordered some Kefir grains to soon be making my own to keep the good bacteria in my gut alive and healthy.

Hip Hip (pun intended) Hooray!

I have been making kefir for about a month, after you get that down pat you'll have to start making kombucha been doing that for about 2 weeks. I have so much more energy since starting all of these natural good for you habits.. thanks for info. I' probably have the info from when I first bought my h2o2 but have to dig it out. All the best of health to ya
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom