Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Pics
Hatch day for my banties! Unfortunately I had to toss one but the remaining three are hatching! :celebrate Got two external pips and one internal pip~ Manged to put Moma and her eggs in a dog crate and carry her down from our hay loft. Another one of my banties decided to go broody as well Sooo Guess I'll be setting a few eggs under her on the 10th :woot

I couldn't help it so I set 6 olive eggers Friday 8 silver laced / gold laced wyandottes saturday and 8 ameraucanas starting Tuesday!

Welcome and good luck!

Hatch day for my banties! Unfortunately I had to toss one but the remaining three are hatching! :celebrate Got two external pips and one internal pip~ Manged to put Moma and her eggs in a dog crate and carry her down from our hay loft. Another one of my banties decided to go broody as well Sooo Guess I'll be setting a few eggs under her on the 10th :woot

:woot

Love that song!!

There are contests set up every year for things like egg decorating, costume contests, etc. The prizes for them are often member-donated, so the more prizes we have lined up the more we can run. :)
Anything fowl related, really. BYC stuff, BYC gift certificates, poultry literature, clothing like socks/aprons, decorative stuff---you name it. Even had a chicken vacuum cover one year! They can be new or used in good condition, and it can be direct from Amazon too if you wish. PM Mike or me if you'd like to donate something.

If anyone has a prize donation please message Bantychooks and/or myself. Thank you.

I'll see if I can get something made up and I'll pm you. As soon as I find the time :)

Back
Top Bottom