HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

My post disappeared just as I submitted it!!!    I know you had something to do with that Banty!!!

I was trying to get the rules down pat before releasing my artistic side on an egg.

I thought I would like to make a "scary" egg.  Then the follow two questions came to mind...

Is it possible to have anything scarier than a raw waterfowl egg?

Would decorating a waterfowl egg actually make it less scary?

Are you allowing eggs from lesser species like waterfowls in the contest even?

:lau        :gig                 :goodpost:                   :old           :yiipchick

BTW I might be passing this contest up,   I cannot even draw a stick figure that can be recognized as one...Some of you are way too good at this stuff!

:tongue Says you, a duck egg is a work of art!

And yeh.... Beware me, I'll crash yer computer again iffn ya dare insult ducks more!

first submission.

child is interfering with egg decorating. we'll see how many I can actually do.

I have a zombie cat vs. zombie chicken egg that I need to put the finishing touches on, but it should be done soon.

I second questioning the no hollowing out of the eggs.
mine are going to hang from a spooky egg tree. but I can't hang them unless they are blown out or fully dehydrated. plus I Don't want a potential stink bomb if the toddler cracks one.

first submission.

child is interfering with egg decorating. we'll see how many I can actually do.

I have a zombie cat vs. zombie chicken egg that I need to put the finishing touches on, but it should be done soon.

I second questioning the no hollowing out of the eggs.
mine are going to hang from a spooky egg tree. but I can't hang them unless they are blown out or fully dehydrated. plus I Don't want a potential stink bomb if the toddler cracks one.
I hear you that is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom