HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Duck Hater?? Moi???   (BTW it is a good thing I reread this, I hit a letter next to the U in duck....whew,,,)

I almost had another round of BYC secret probation and detention.....

I am a duck lover,  I have said over and over they make good compost.  My ancestors use to throw a duck carcass under every hill of corn to improve the yield.

I really do like duck, fixed in sauerkraut.   As much as I like ducks I like Humans more so my warnings about ducks are to help mankind ( or womankind, if you want to be PC)....

Now back to the table..  This table was the first piece of furniture we bought 44 years ago when we first got married. It is showing it's age. We have thought about having it re-finished but cannot find a place to have it done. 

The WWD keeps talking about getting a new one. I do not want a new one. And on the  plus side she has not seen the "smiley" face. I manage to have something over it most the time, a book or phone  etc.  I plan to keep it covered until after the grandkids are here and I can give them markers to play with at the table.  See Grandkids do have a value as scapegoats.

Ha! You better have reread that, because if I got in trouble for saying the word DUCK, it was not going to go down well betwixt you and me.
Well, what you don't realize, is you are badmouthing your wife behind her back, because if you are constantly able to keep something over that spot, that means you are suggesting she does not clean often enough to move it. Tsk tsk.
We are refinishing our own table. It is actually quite easy! But then, we don't have anybody by the name of Ralphie in the house, so no sharpies on the table.
Btw, I laughed my butt off over your ghost.

Okay, putting the finishing touches on entry number 2. I know I said I was only doing the one since I was a little fuzzy on the rules for how many eggs/entries, but once that got cleared up and I knew I was good to go I decided to do one more.
yippiechickie.gif

Now back to the table.. This table was the first piece of furniture we bought 44 years ago when we first got married. It is showing it's age. We have thought about having it re-finished but cannot find a place to have it done.

The WWD keeps talking about getting a new one. I do not want a new one. And on the plus side she has not seen the "smiley" face. I manage to have something over it most the time, a book or phone etc. I plan to keep it covered until after the grandkids are here and I can give them markers to play with at the table. See Grandkids do have a value as scapegoats.
Finish or paint it yourself - a new one will be pressed board or cardboard - honestly all furniture stores around here only carry fake wood furniture at unbelievably high prices.

Easier, just put a quilt on top
wink.png

Finish or paint it yourself - a new one will be pressed board or cardboard - honestly all furniture stores around here only carry fake wood furniture at unbelievably high prices.

Easier, just put a quilt on top ;)

Just color the whole thing black! Easy enough, right?

Our spooktackular Contests:

OPEN TO ALL BYC MEMBERS!

Fall/HALLOWEEN DECORATING Contest Home or Coop! CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize 12+ Ayam Cemani hatching eggs! Donation by, @cjwaldon
2nd Place Prize Stainless Steel Beer Can Chicken Cooker Donated by, @DwayneNLiz
3rd Place Prize 2 Computer fans Donated by, @deserteggs22

FACE PAINTING Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize His & Her Chicken coop windows or wall decoration Donated by, @AlilSassy
2nd Place Prize Country Hen Vacuum Cleaner Cover Donated by, @Sally Sunshine
3rd Place Prize 6 Month Golden Feather BYC Membership!
HALLOWEEN Adult/Kids COSTUME Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize $50.00 Gift Certificate to TractorSupplyCo. Donated by @Jessimom
2nd Place Prize The fresh Egg Cookbook Donated by, @sunflour
3rd Place Prize A chicken egg separator - hand made glazed pottery Donated by, @sunflour
4th Place Prize 2017 BYC Calendar!
HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize 12+ Isabel Leghorn hatching eggs to be shipped in Spring from @cjwaldon
2nd Place Prize A Beautiful hand turned Pen donated by @Pensmaster
3rd Place Prize Rooster and Sunflowers Napkin holder donated by @BantyChooks

FOWL Pumpkin Eating photo Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize $50.00 Amazon Gift Card Donated by, @mlm Mike
2nd Place Prize River's Edge Hand Painted Rooster Wine Bottle Holder Donated by, @mlm Mike
3rd Place Prize 2017 BYC Calendar!

PUMPKIN CARVING Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize Dozen Beautiful Hatching Eggs Donated by @donrae
2nd Place Prize $25.00 Gift Certificate to BYC Store!
FOWL Celeb look alike Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize $50.00 Gift Certificate to BYC Store!
2nd Place Prize $25.00 Gift Certificate to BYC Store!
Fall/Autumn Poultry PHOTO Contest CLICK HERE

1st Place Prize The Chicken Swing by @MyPetChicken
2nd Place Prize Stainless Wire Egg Basket by @MyPetChicken
3rd Place Prize Poultry Watering Nipples by @MyPetChicken

NimUWSlMWOSFuVY4G_HZhpkDYlB2Mq1UXMI3r8VtPkZ4NiysxRHrMdeNg3BZF5DFHy41ftU8uiG3mo6nL2RxPSIvZIl6_tF7dTolRt1A6F4r8a89AqLu6N4daI9JvxWHW4DZYl2x
FOR YOUR DONATIONS

Back
Top Bottom