Hand-Crafted Quilted Baskets in VA--For Sale

Quote:
I may have to call you sooner than expected
gig.gif
Great deal!!!

Here are more pics of Fabric Baskets that I have finished......Sorry for the pic quality, it was raining her and I picked a time that it had ceased so I could snap some pics. Please post sold if you'd like a certain basket.

Basket #9 Chicken Variety w/ Cream Background $20 SOLD to Tuffoldhen
crafts09002-2.jpg

Basket #10 Chickens w/ Black Background $20 SOLD to chickster
crafts09003-3.jpg

Basket #11 Roosters & Hens Cream Background $20 SOLD to Sjisty
crafts09006-1.jpg

Basket #12 Giggle Feathers w/ Red Background $20
crafts09008-1.jpg

Basket #13 Chicken w/ Wheat $20 (Sold to Tuffoldhen)
crafts09010.jpg

Basket #14 Lawman $23
crafts09011.jpg

Basket #15 Poultry on the Farm $23 Discounted to $18 due to the fact that it was sewn wrong. One side is right side up and the other is upside down. My goof....your gain
crafts09014.jpg

crafts09015.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Dang, I'm just to slow.
old.gif
I really like that one. If I were to buy all the one's I like I would be broke. Maybe next pay day. LOL I need to start selling some things so I can buy these.

Quote:
Dang, I'm just to slow.
old.gif
I really like that one. If I were to buy all the one's I like I would be broke. Maybe next pay day. LOL I need to start selling some things so I can buy these.

lau.gif
come on Gin, I know there is another one on here that you'll like.

Also, tahtnks for all the purchases.....you all are keeping me on my toes. I am going to start some more tomorrow. Soem will have CHRISTmas/Winter prints on them, some will be Floral and I have other fabrics also. YOu all keep ordering and i'll keep sewing.
smile.png

Thanks again

Quote:
Thank you so much for the compliment.....I am so glad that you like it. I hope you find another one that you may like. Got some more patterns coming up.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom