Hand Crocheted Hats Sell/ Trades?

ra

Songster
11 Years
Jan 18, 2009
Arkansas
Fall is here! This is the time to start thinking about your fall / winter hats and handmade gifts! I have many styles to choose from so please take a look at my Etsy shop! I take paypal in my shop if you are interested in trading send me a message! Here are a few sample pictures!

I also may be interested in trading for hatching eggs??? I love cochins,seramas, frizzle polish????

http://CrochetforEwe.etsy.com

21380_img_3923.jpg

21380_img_3933.jpg

21380_img_3884.jpg

Have a blessed day!

I have split lav silkie eggs to trade?? that 3rd hat in brown I would love in black?? for a woman:) let me know:)

Love the style of the 3rd hat!!! Id love that one in black and hmmm Id love one of the first hats in your auction tiny photo that looks like the brown hat?? Did I confuse you---I better look at your website! hahaha

Im good! I was just looking at this post and youngest saw the last one pictured-mom-I love that hat so much. but Id wear it in black! hahhaaaa Im sooo clued into them--LOL cant wait to see her face when they arrive!!!! eggs are on there way too mailed them yesterday-I have DC #'s in car Ill pm yah them later today:)

Thant's so funny!
lau.gif
I picked up the yarn yesterday and am well on my way! I will let you know when they ship! Maybe Thursday?
Thanks again! I can't wait for those eggs!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom