Handmade Gifting Pictures

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
With Christmas coming I know you crafters make some of the most wonderful things. From blankets and quilts, to hats and ornaments.

Now we don't just through them in a box with some Holiday tree wrap.... no... we're too creative for something that simple.

I would like to see pictures of the great crafty presentation you all make for your gifts! The handmade gift bags, the ribbon projects, the baskets with cello wrap, and all the other gorgeous arrangements you guys make.

Lets share some ideas and pictures on HOW you gift your homemade/handmade gifts to give others some creative ideas this holiday.

I would love to do this but I'm no good at wrapping. Now my MIL would wrap the gifts so beautiful I didn't want to open them.
hit.gif
I miss her. But I will come back on and see all the beautiful wraped gifts. This should be a nice thread.

I don't have any pics right now, but I don't use wrapping paper anymore. Too many heavy metals used in printing it is bad for the environment.

We use paper shopping bags. We will decorate them with either stickers or stamped pictures. We also use Comics, mostly for kids gifts, black and white newspaper with bright colored ribbons and bows, or even fabric fat quarters, bric-brac and ribbon.

If we get gifts in fancy paper or gifts bags, we reuse them until they are only good enough to be used as fire starter!

I have to find it, but there is a place around here where you can go to this lady and she wrapped these GORGEOUS gifts for you as a service at christmas... she used all green products with the base of the gifts being NEWSPAPER. I have got to find the link to her business if she still does it. I met her a couple years ago, she was wrapping them as a business seminar thing trying to get new clients.

I was just wondering because I used to do things like pretend / fake bouquets with stuffed animals and ribbon and things and then place them in stockings. I also do baskets and gift boxes I fill with cookies and jam. Then last year I wrapped them in paper my daughter had been doodling with to give to the inlaws. They loved it.

I am just kicking myself for never photoing any of it!!!
sad.png

This year I will... I was just hoping to get more ideas from this thread and all of you.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom