Hands on hatching and help

@Annjee Um, standing at the incubator saying "cheep cheep cheep" just doesn't work. Ask me how I know - or better yet, don't ask. <sigh>

I happened to have taken an iPhone video of some brand new chicks I had gotten and was raising in the house. So I found that and played it. They couldn't see how much fun the chicks were having, but they sure could hear them!! So yep, check YouTube.
Does too work! They talk back to me! Lol

I love bunnies! Long before chickens I bred Netherlands dwarfs. It was very fun. Happy to hear everything is going good.

That's actually the breed I'm working with! I've got a chinchilla doe and I'm driving upstate on Thursday to pick up a silver marten buck.

That's actually the breed I'm working with! I've got a chinchilla doe and I'm driving upstate on Thursday to pick up a silver marten buck.
Laura Zele is upstate and she is a breeder. Haven't done business with her in a little over 5 yrs now but she was a really good breeder then. I believe she's on FB if you're interested. I just love them! So much personality in those little guys.

Someone has to tell me....please!!!...how the heck do I find threads??? I've been looking for the buy/sell/trade thread and the hatching threads for the last half hour! I'm on an iPhone. Please help me!

@Annjee Um, standing at the incubator saying "cheep cheep cheep" just doesn't work. Ask me how I know - or better yet, don't ask. <sigh>

I happened to have taken an iPhone video of some brand new chicks I had gotten and was raising in the house. So I found that and played it. They couldn't see how much fun the chicks were having, but they sure could hear them!! So yep, check YouTube.

Lol, yes I am certain I've tried that at some point, too... thank you

Someone has to tell me....please!!!...how the heck do I find threads??? I've been looking for the buy/sell/trade thread and the hatching threads for the last half hour! I'm on an iPhone. Please help me!

Okay I don't think anyone answered this...

At the top, left, 3 lines.

Top left, 3 lines... touch it. There will be a drop down menu. If it's one you always went to, check the watched threads first. If that doesn't work, go under your forums.

I'm still having some trouble

Back
Top Bottom