Hands on hatching and help

Whirlwind weekend for me! I can't catch up right now.

But @RubyNala97 here's a pic of what I did to the styro bator.

AND
wee.gif
Juice hatched all 10 of the eggs she was on! Finally I get a 100% hatch
gig.gif
Ok, fine, she did it. But I let her, right?
big_smile.png

Whirlwind weekend for me! I can't catch up right now. But @RubyNala97 here's a pic of what I did to the styro bator. AND :weee Juice hatched all 10 of the eggs she was on! Finally I get a 100% hatch :gig Ok, fine, she did it. But I let her, right? :D
Oh my goodness how sweet!! I love ducks. Is that a black swedish? I have one that I'm trying to sex. She makes quacking sounds like a duck but she has so much green beetle sheen I would think boy normally. Hoping for a girl though lol

Oh my goodness how sweet!! I love ducks. Is that a black swedish? I have one that I'm trying to sex. She makes quacking sounds like a duck but she has so much green beetle sheen I would think boy normally. Hoping for a girl though lol

Yes black Swedish! How old is yours? I cannot even remember how old mine were, but they kept me guessing all the way until the drake feathers came in.

Here's the daddy. I had to move him to another pen after I caught him grabbing a duckling by the head.
hmm.png

Yes black Swedish! How old is yours? I cannot even remember how old mine were, but they kept me guessing all the way until the drake feathers came in. Here's the daddy. I had to move him to another pen after I caught him grabbing a duckling by the head. :/
Mine is only 6 weeks but she is so sweet and spunky lol. I also have a blue swedish and roen. I'm pretty sure the blue swedish is a boy as well as the rouen. Your big man is beautiful. I just love him. I bet their babies are going to grow to be so gorgeous.

Mine is only 6 weeks but she is so sweet and spunky lol. I also have a blue swedish and roen. I'm pretty sure the blue swedish is a boy as well as the rouen. Your big man is beautiful. I just love him. I bet their babies are going to grow to be so gorgeous.

I think it was about 13 weeks before all 3 of my boys got their drake feathers. I have 4. They were my first hatchlings. (second attempted hatch after miserable first fail). 3 turned out to be boys, 1 girl. So I moved 2 of the boys to my camp pond. Spunky is a better word for mine. Not so sweet lol!

I've hatched a few of her eggs, and sold/gave away the babies, but these are the first ones that I plan to keep the majority of. One of her babies was a lone house duck for a friend of mine for a long time. She is still sweet and can be handled easily. She loves to be held like a human baby, cradled on her back. lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom