Hands on hatching and help

I'm heading to Casper this weekend.  There's a BYC member who lives down there and I won't have anything to do while Ken's in his meetings.  QUICK, somebody remind me that I have too many chickens and chicks now and DO NOT need to pick up hatching eggs....hurry!!!!

Hahahaha I can't do that. It's an addiction really lmao.. I have hopefully 9 about to hatch with 6 duck eggs do to be here tomorrow and 12 silkie eggs due to be here the day after. I keep telling myself no more but then I order them anyways... :/

I'm heading to Casper this weekend.  There's a BYC member who lives down there and I won't have anything to do while Ken's in his meetings.  QUICK, somebody remind me that I have too many chickens and chicks now and DO NOT need to pick up hatching eggs....hurry!!!!

Remember to tell us how many you get! :clap

He is absolutely not sitting on my lap under a warning towel . I had to do it he asked so nicely
1f495.png
I just know that's what those peeps meant
1f495.png
Don't worry I'm keeping him covered up and warm until he's fully dried he was just too cute not to hold

He just rolled away from it (yuck!) and it seems to not be attached anymore. Then he rolled over right on top of it and is sleeping on it. He/she seems ok, just resting and peeping every now and then at the other duck bills that are poked out of their eggs lol. He/she doesn't seem to be in any distress, still watching, I will take a pic when he moves off of it again.

Sounds like it's just hatching goo, not yolk... but please do post a pic when you can... sounds like your little is doing just fine, good job!
I was going to say this......lol

I'm heading to Casper this weekend. There's a BYC member who lives down there and I won't have anything to do while Ken's in his meetings. QUICK, somebody remind me that I have too many chickens and chicks now and DO NOT need to pick up hatching eggs....hurry!!!!
"Too many"? What's that? Is that possible??
wink.png
Have fun. Travel mercies for you guys!

He is absolutely not sitting on my lap under a warning towel . I had to do it he asked so nicely
1f495.png
I just know that's what those peeps meant
1f495.png
Don't worry I'm keeping him covered up and warm until he's fully dried he was just too cute not to hold
Awe...lol

Back
Top Bottom