Hands on hatching and help

Are you wanting to breed just for bantam? I mean, if you don't care you could give him some lf ladies, those bantam boys usually do just fine with bigger girls, lol...

Lmao I would prefer purebred just because I think it will be easier to find homes if we hatch any chicks... :) I will add some big girls if I have to though lol. Big girls need love too lmao. Sorry had to say it hahaha

My sultans are hatching! Three out, more pipped. Two from the breeder that send me possibly infertile eggs and I am not really happy. One has the extra toe, but the spacing is terrible. The other doesn't have it at all. Not good breeding there. The one that is out from the other breeder is gorgeous - vaulted skull, great toe spacing, perfect toenails on each toe (which apparently have been a bit of trouble with this breed) and I am really happy with it.

My sultans are hatching! Three out, more pipped. Two from the breeder that send me possibly infertile eggs and I am not really happy. One has the extra toe, but the spacing is terrible. The other doesn't have it at all. Not good breeding there. The one that is out from the other breeder is gorgeous - vaulted skull, great toe spacing, perfect toenails on each toe (which apparently have been a bit of trouble with this breed) and I am really happy with it.

Oh how exciting!! I can't wait to see pics!! :)

I thought McMurray had like a 20 chick minimum?

15 chick minimum unfortunately. MPC does indeed have polish bantams available for the July 11th ship date. If you don't want them sexed (hard to do, not very accurate, and expensive) save yourself some money and just order directly from Meyer. Only a three chick minimum :)

Last edited:
15 chick minimum unfortunately. MPC does indeed have polish bantams available for the July 11th ship date. If you don't want them sexed (hard to do, not very accurate, and expensive) save yourself some money and just order directly from Meyer.

Yeah they would have to be sexed if I ordered from the hatchery. Shipping is like 60 dollars for 4 chicks. That's the only reason I consider ordering from hatcherys. I wish we had a local breeder.. the ones I'm hatching were supposed to be silver and gold laced..

Lmao I would prefer purebred just because I think it will be easier to find homes if we hatch any chicks... :) I will add some big girls if I have to though lol. Big girls need love too lmao. Sorry had to say it hahaha

:lau

Yay!! But boo for the one breeder... that sucks... glad you got good one from tbe other though...

Yeah they would have to be sexed if I ordered from the hatchery. Shipping is like 60 dollars for 4 chicks. That's the only reason I consider ordering from hatcherys. I wish we had a local breeder.. the ones I'm hatching were supposed to be silver and gold laced..

Aww, those would have been pretty :( You know, shipping goes down if you order 15 birds, to the point that you might actually save money and could then just sell off the extras.

Metaphorically one could gather that particular image as a silver laced bonnet thrown into the whelping box of AKC lab standard ah heum I am pm'ing u

Back
Top Bottom