Hands on hatching and help

#2 looks gone :(

Is there any sticky fluid coming from the pip on the wrong end one? As long as there's a hole so it can get air, and no sticky fluid for it to breathe in and isn't bleeding bad (usually there's a little with wrong end ones) but should be fine ♡♡
I had 3 last hatch , 1 was sticky n I didn't catch it..other 2 hatched without help just fine ♡

No fluid. i dint think she got all the way through the membrane i want to make a tiny knick in it.

Peas green beans corn no salt added today they all got pieces of watermelon that treat I don't give often. But it's been a hard week. Flock raiser crumble turkey waterfowl layer crumble non medicated zucchini Mexican squash yellow little squash tomatos oatmeal I've tryed the feed store oats they will not eat it or touch it. I've tryed feed store whole corn they will not eat it. Scratch grain grits from grocery store the grit from feed store is hit and miss mostly miss.celry cucumber. I've tryed to give carrots it's not on there list. They will not touch it.lettice they will eat it very rarely mostly a miss.barly baby's get turkey waterfowl baby crumble.

Kale. We got some of the coop up. Needs improvement made. Safe for the night. Hope we can keep dogs away from coop. We still have to build privacy boards around it.and tarps and other things. So they can live around my dogs

Back
Top Bottom