Hands on hatching and help

19B4268B-81EB-403E-8734-B94764088464.jpeg DEDF62EE-78C1-4B7E-AA6E-93388BC2AEC8.jpeg

If it worked right, bigger image when you click it. If she’s okay, was going to give her a warm bath to get that dried stuff off her. But the naval has me concerned.

Haven’t been on in a while. Life has been pretty crappy. In the process of rehoming my flock. It really sucks but it’s come down to having to give up our chickens in order to try to find alternate housing. Which is proving to be a pain. I’m keeping my incubator in case we are able to start over in the future if we choose to.

Haven’t been on in a while. Life has been pretty crappy. In the process of rehoming my flock. It really sucks but it’s come down to having to give up our chickens in order to try to find alternate housing. Which is proving to be a pain. I’m keeping my incubator in case we are able to start over in the future if we choose to.
:hugs Sorry, that’s hard.

Bummer! I hope you'll be able to get more some day. :hugs

:hugs Sorry, that’s hard.
Thank you. It is.

Bummer! I hope you'll be able to get more some day. :hugs

The one that is supposed to take my silkies is my mechanic’s wife, and it’s under the understanding that if at any point I want to restart, I get eggs from my original flock free of charge.

I have a friend that is supposed to be taking about half of my layer flock and I’m hoping I can convince her to take at least a couple of my Spitz, and she wants the roo, so I could get eggs from my Spitz too if I were to get back into it.

Thank you. It is.

The one that is supposed to take my silkies is my mechanic’s wife, and it’s under the understanding that if at any point I want to restart, I get eggs from my original flock free of charge.

I have a friend that is supposed to be taking about half of my layer flock and I’m hoping I can convince her to take at least a couple of my Spitz, and she wants the roo, so I could get eggs from my Spitz too if I were to get back into it.

That's a good deal to make! You had some really pretty birds going.

Back
Top Bottom