Handy Little Tool

Wow that's pretty good! Are they scared of it? My birds run when I carry strange long handled things. Holy terror strikes when the ladder comes out. :gig
Same about the ladder!! We've decided it turns us into giant aerial predators with ladder wings. Just ignore the fact that 2 minutes ago they were crawling all over us begging for mealworms. Ducks.

Same about the ladder!! We've decided it turns us into giant aerial predators with ladder wings. Just ignore the fact that 2 minutes ago they were crawling all over us begging for mealworms. Ducks.
Oh definitely aerial predators! :D My quail were never bothered by ladders, loud machinery, anything. Chickens....good grief, the ladder is surely going to eat them, absolute sheer panic. :gig

I found this kids toy Lacrosse stick to have a unique use over playing Lacrosse. I use it as my flock herder stick and duck egg Pick-R-Upper Tool. It's 34" long and has an angled lip on it with a soft netting and will reach down or into a hard to reach spot to retrieve duck eggs and the occasional chicken egg for when those Turkeys decide to lay their eggs in a new place other then their nesting boxes. Like way in the back on top of the wheat straw bales that I have stacked in their coop for bedding. :gig

IMO, The best part of this handy little tool is, it takes the pain out of having to bend down to pick up eggs. :woot:woot:celebrate:yesss:
I'm confused, please explain to me how your to old and decrepit to pick up an egg but somehow you still shoot a .416?

I'm confused, please explain to me how your to old and decrepit to pick up an egg but somehow you still shoot a .416?

While being neither old, nor decrepit, I have my own physical challenges, having only 1.25 functional hands. Certain things are easy, and other things are excruciating or impossible. It doesn't always make sense.

30 yrs of hard physical labor 12-16 hours a day will do that to a guy. :) As for my custom 416rem mag, look at that little thing with the holes through it at the end of the barrel, That's How. :D

Attachments

• 416Rem.Mag.jpg
    416Rem.Mag.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom