Happy Halloween! What were your boys and ghouls?!

Tangeygirl

Songster
9 Years
Aug 27, 2010
Quiet Corner, Connecticut
Here's a pic of my kiddos before heading out to TorT
smile.png

66494_crop.jpg

~Jaime

Oh my gosh, Thing 1 and Thing 2, that's too precious!!! My older daughter was a pirate, and a pretty cute one at that, and my younger daughter was a deranged mental patient with a parasitic twin coming out of her shoulder, lol. She got A LOT of comments as she trick or treated yesterday. Everyone loved her costume. Here are my girls before going out:

My older DD:
29191_10-03-2010_halloween_coutume_pics_001.jpg

My younger DD:
29191_10-03-2010_halloween_coutume_pics_022.jpg

And just for a scare, here is my younger DD after I played with her picture online:
29191_mimi_zombified.jpg

Great costumes! The parasitic twin creeped me out.

My oldest was Link from Legend of Zelda and my youngest was a samurai.

20101022104805.jpg

20101021112723.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Both of your girls are cuties..
smile.png

Did they have a good time?

Due to my older DD's Asperger's, she had a complete meltdown twice before actually going trick or treating. It's extremely stressful for her to approach strangers for any reason, even if they are waving yummy candy bars at her, lol. But I dealt with the meltdowns and her sister did the doorbell ringing so all she had to do was stand there with her bag open. It worked well. We go through that every year though. I think it will be her last year though as she's 12 now. My younger DD had a blast. She named the little beast on her shoulder Jeffrey and introduced him to people, lol. She had so much fun freaking people out. She wants to wear it again next year. They got candy, and my older DD got to socialize a bit, so it was a good night overall.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh he is too cute!!! I'm glad you got him into the costume. I hope he had a blast trick or treating. It was probably his first time going, and I bet he'll remember that he had fun. He's a cute Spiderman!

The dog is cute too!

Back
Top Bottom