Happy Ostara !!!!!! Pg17 Formerly Blessed Solstice and Merry Yule

Thanks Wifezilla! I've been taking the Vit. D that dissolves under your tongue. I think it helps some. Ron said something about the Carribbean this time
big_smile.png

Slinky

How did I miss this thread? Oh well hope everyone had an awesome yule. We had a blizzard, I was supposed to spend it with my daughter and my grandchildren and all of her coven and a bunch of friends but everyone was snowed in so it was a solitary lighting of my candles and driving back the dark. Oh well we are still all going to get together on the third.

Blessed Be!!
I had X-mas dinner for my mom and step-dad and sister here today. We have a blended family pagans ,christians and DH is scrooge so this time of year I just say Merry Yule , Merry X-mas and Bah Humbug and it takes care of everyone.

Not a Pagan here, but a Pantheist - and I celebrate both Yule and Christmas, the traditions I was raised with are important to me, as is my family. The return of the light, though, is just as important to me as those Christmas traditions; as the sun cycles its way back to us and the days grow longer, I am always aware of the changes each season brings us. I love each and every one of them, but the Winter Solstice is my favorite change of the year
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you for brining Pantheism to my attention.. I am going to do some reading today on it.. Seems like pretty much what I follow... I am glad everyone had a great Yule and a Merry Christmas.. Its so good to see so many kindred souls on here.. Blessings..

Quote:
Thank you for brining Pantheism to my attention.. I am going to do some reading today on it.. Seems like pretty much what I follow... I am glad everyone had a great Yule and a Merry Christmas.. Its so good to see so many kindred souls on here.. Blessings..

You're welcome! Check out http://pantheism.net for more info.

Back
Top Bottom