Hard, Swollen ear lobe

When I didn't expel any puss from the lump I figured it wasn't an infection so I didn't try the oil of Oregano. Do you still think it might help?
Yes, it helped with my tatty, just a booster more than anything. I wasn’t brave enough to try and lance it :oops: But had the best outcome by treating with oil of oregano and scrambled eggs

Yes, it helped with my tatty, just a booster more than anything. I wasn’t brave enough to try and lance it :oops: But had the best outcome by treating with oil of oregano and scrambled eggs
I'll get some and try it. I'm sure she would enjoy the special treatment and scrambled eggs!

Update: it's been 1 month since Lacy developed a hard lump on her ear lobe that appeared to have 2 puncture wounds. I tried to drain any fluid without success. She seemed to be fine so I left it alone. Today I picked her up and rubbed her earlobe. The lump was rock hard. It just popped out into my hand. The skin underneath is healthy pink and healed. It appears to be a solid mass of dried pus. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
20230417_154214.jpg

Update: it's been 1 month since Lacy developed a hard lump on her ear lobe that appeared to have 2 puncture wounds. I tried to drain any fluid without success. She seemed to be fine so I left it alone. Today I picked her up and rubbed her earlobe. The lump was rock hard. It just popped out into my hand. The skin underneath is healthy pink and healed. It appears to be a solid mass of dried pus. Thanks for everyone's suggestions. View attachment 3471367
That's interesting!

I'm glad the material worked its way out and that she's healed up.

Thank you for the update.

Back
Top Bottom