Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Ok so my update is. 19 at lockdown 17 hatched, one external piped but died and one last one to finish coming out of its shell..
Last two had to be assisted because the membrane dried on them(stuck to them) in the pip area.. 1 is out completely assisted due to membrane, it was very loud after the small assistance I gave it and here the membrane was stuck on its back and it wasn't happy about it. Lol
Waiting ING for the last one to push out. Coconut oil has been applied and now it's up to her to come out. (Of course I will check every hour... well half hour.... or maybe every 15 mins. Who am I kidding every other second sounds long enough to check on it.)

So 19 at lockdown: and 17 but close to 18 hatched....

Ok so my update is. 19 at lockdown 17 hatched, one external piped but died and one last one to finish coming out of its shell..
Last two had to be assisted because the membrane dried on them(stuck to them) in the pip area.. 1 is out completely assisted due to membrane, it was very loud after the small assistance I gave it and here the membrane was stuck on its back and it wasn't happy about it. Lol
Waiting ING for the last one to push out. Coconut oil has been applied and now it's up to her to come out. (Of course I will check every hour... well half hour.... or maybe every 15 mins. Who am I kidding every other second sounds long enough to check on it.)

So 19 at lockdown: and 17 but close to 18 hatched....

That's a really great hatch! Sorry you had some dry ones. Coconut oil has to be reapplied or it will harden the membrane so keep an eye on that. I stopped using it because of that frustration. I only use triple antibiotic ointment without pain reliever now (Neosporin) because it doesn't need to be reapplied as often and it doesn't harden the membrane.

Back
Top Bottom