Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

OMG!!!! :love :love :love Thank you for sharing!! So sweet! I'm living vicariously through everyone else's hatches until Spring, lol.

My Ameraucana girl keeps giving me eggs lol! Her fertility rate is dismal though...meaning almost none even start. I've got 15 that are on day 10...and another 21 (about 3 Ameraucana for every 2 Ayam Cemani) going into the incubator on the 4th.

I'll be keeping you all posted for sure!

So two of my little silkie hybrids have hatched. Both look black like their ameraucana/BCM momma. Dad is white silkie. Expecting more to hatch over the next several days. Happy with the NR360 as a hatcher for my staggered hatches so far! I was worried about the temp. Kept it at 99.5 during the day and upped it to 100 at night as the ambient temp was in the low 60's. Don't know if it made any difference, but it made me feel better anyway!šŸ˜‚
WIN_20201203_14_30_59_Pro (2).jpg

Hello everyone!!! Just set up my new Nurture Right 360 incubator yesterday morning and set eggs yesterday afternoon. The temps and humidity seem very stable! Iā€™m impressed this far. This is also my first time ever hatching eggs so this specific incubator is very user friendly for newbies. My question for those who use this incubator, do you leave the temps at 99.5 or do you adjust higher? Iā€™ve read so many different opinions on what the optimal temperature is. Iā€™d like to know from your experience with this specific incubator! Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!!! Just set up my new Nurture Right 360 incubator yesterday morning and set eggs yesterday afternoon. The temps and humidity seem very stable! Iā€™m impressed this far. This is also my first time ever hatching eggs so this specific incubator is very user friendly for newbies. My question for those who use this incubator, do you leave the temps at 99.5 or do you adjust higher? Iā€™ve read so many different opinions on what the optimal temperature is. Iā€™d like to know from your experience with this specific incubator! Thanks in advance!

I do not adjust my temperature on the NR360. I've had many successful hatches and always incubate at 99.5F. I do check my incubators against a secondary calibrated thermometer to make sure the digital readout is correct but so far I haven't needed to adjust any of my NR360s, they have been spot on. Good luck on your hatch and feel free to ask any questions!

I do not adjust my temperature on the NR360. I've had many successful hatches and always incubate at 99.5F. I do check my incubators against a secondary calibrated thermometer to make sure the digital readout is correct but so far I haven't needed to adjust any of my NR360s, they have been spot on. Good luck on your hatch and feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks so much!

Mine reads about a half a degree low, so I set it to 100.0 to get it to 99.5. I got the instructions on how to calibrate it from the manufacturer, I just havenā€™t gotten around to actually doing it.

I just bought one last week as well and set eggs on Sunday! I hope I have a great success rate. Have always used the styrofoam one (forgot the name) provided for me for my classroom. This is my first hatch at home with my own eggs, thanks to my rooster! ā¤
View attachment 1692153
I did a LOT of research on incubators and settled on the NR 360 which my husband kindly bought me for Christmas. I also set my first eggs in it on Sunday (12/27) so we will need to compare notes and hatch rate... šŸ˜‚

I put 19 eggs in mine on Sunday. A dozen were Organic Happy Eggs which I don't really have high expectations from... But 7 eggs were from my RIR and BO girls. I have 2 EE roosters who are randy boys but I can't say for certain whether the eggs are fertilized or not.

As for the incubator itself, I'm happy with it so far. I used a little pouring cup that came with my clothes iron to fill the reservoir... But I like the condiment bottle idea. Might pick up one of those from the dollar store.

Back
Top Bottom