Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Three pips! Including 1 Leghorn. :love

I filled well "B" last night. Humidity has been mid 60's ever since. The paper towels around the edges do not seem to affect the humidity.

I moved my January chicks out to the barn today. :hit I was surprisingly sad about it. This was a super friendly bunch with lots of personality and unique colors. They've been brooding in the basement where my kids play a lot during winter. The chicks seem to have gotten really used to noise, movement, and humans despite minimal direct handling.

IMG_20210302_124522075.jpg

IMG_20210302_124529042.jpg

Three pips! Including 1 Leghorn. :love

I filled well "B" last night. Humidity has been mid 60's ever since. The paper towels around the edges do not seem to affect the humidity.

I moved my January chicks out to the barn today. :hit I was surprisingly sad about it. This was a super friendly bunch with lots of personality and unique colors. They've been brooding in the basement where my kids play a lot during winter. The chicks seem to have gotten really used to noise, movement, and humans despite minimal direct handling.

View attachment 2552260

View attachment 2552261

Well it looks like you'll have many more babies to enjoy in there soon!

I have moisture coming out of the bottom vent hole on the base left side, if facing it. Is this normal? I have water on the table.

Yo may have over filled it and/or the table is not level?
I know I didn’t overfill it. I added water slowly and never got it past 3/4 full. Perhaps the cabinet isn’t level but I used to have a saltwater tank on it in the past and was level. Seems more like condensation has been gathering around the hole? Irregardless, I just want to be sure it’s not going to hurt the eggs. Humidity is staying at 67 with water in both ports and vent totally open.

I know I didn’t overfill it. I added water slowly and never got it past 3/4 full. Perhaps the cabinet isn’t level but I used to have a saltwater tank on it in the past and was level. Seems more like condensation has been gathering around the hole? Irregardless, I just want to be sure it’s not going to hurt the eggs. Humidity is staying at 67 with water in both ports and vent totally open.

I've never had this happen unless I accidentally sloshed the water out when carrying it to the sink. It takes a good bit of water for it to get to the overflow holes. I would put a towel down and investigate once the hatch is complete to see if there could be a crack or something. Otherwise, maybe someone bumped the incubator hard end to slosh some water?

Back
Top Bottom