Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

All NH or are there any sex links yet?
1 new hampshire and 5 sex links. 2/4 NH eggs left have pipped:fl I am gonna do another batch in 2 weeks, with some more pure NHs and some pure Delawares and the remainder of slots sex link. The sex links look very similiar but i think i have spotted the boys and girls. Right now 2 & 2 I think.
The chicks are kickin the crap out of the eggs, I'm trying not to let it stress me out. My plan was to give them a night in the bator and then move them into the outdoor brooder tomorrow morning but I am now having second thoughts and considering moving them tonight, so the others can hatch in peace.

6 sex link boys, 4 sex link girls, and 3 NHs. 15 total (still 2 in the bator) can ya ID em? I think I got them figured out
20220413_122730.jpg

I have. I know the instructions gives temperatures that the room your incubator is in ideally shouldn't go above or below, but my room fluctuates, and I've had development and babies even still.
This is great to know! I’ve had great luck with my small Brinsea in wood stove heat, but I know each incubator can be different.

I do. But I have it upstairs where the chimney runs through an open room. The area stays fairly stable. You need a spot thats stable in temp, no major swings a closet maybe or the furthest from the wood stove with suplemental heat.

I was tempted to but mine in an unheated back room with an radiant heater on a thernostat.

Thanks!

I have used a small Brinsea successfully with the wood stove heat, but I know every incubator is different. I usually stick mine in the room over where it is a bit more stable temperature wise.

Do I need a shelf liner for hatching? I have something called a rug pad, (similar looking to the below attachment) but don’t have shelf liner on hand (unless you count the ones sitting in the spice drawer covered in paprika, lol)

Attachments

• 948CBF2E-0237-4A94-A04D-E6F623ED44D0.jpeg
    948CBF2E-0237-4A94-A04D-E6F623ED44D0.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom