Has anyone ever ordered form Efowl???

I can't say ENOUGH GOOD things about efowl.com!!!!! I probably paid too much for my ducks from them. 8 ducks + shipping etc was like 107.00. But I don't care. I wanted specific breeds and a small order and I took a chance on them and everything was wonderful. If I had a question I asked it on Facebook or emailed them and they got back to me within hours. I ordered 2 black swedish, 2 rouens, and 4 silver appleyard and all of them arrived healthy and happy and beautiful. The thing about the picture is just messed right up, I'd be hoppin' mad about that one. But their ducks are beautiful and at least to me, worth the price.

See:
35720_106.jpg

35720_039.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Cayugas are ALL black with a beautiful green sheen to their feathers. My Black Swedish are sooooooooooo friendly and have a really really LOUD quack that I LOVE!! Of course I'm on a secluded 260 acre farm, and if I had neighbors I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it.
lol.png

I do not suggest ordering from efowl. We ordered ducks and chickens from them and after three shipments and 2 months, we still don't have all of our birds. They also send a lot of warmer chicks. All of the warmer chicks they sent in the third shipment now have Mareks disease and can't walk. They just sleep all day and will probably die. Also in that shipment, 2 birds were DOA and 2 more died within hours of arrival. Obviously these people have no regard for the health and well being of their birds.

Luckily, our flock has been vaccinated so we should be ok, and I also called efowl and got my money back. That doesn't make up for all the time I've spent hand feeding these sick chicks or the fact that I have to watch them die.

I ordered my two Pekins from efowl. They got a big mixup and told me my ducklings were coming in on a Monday and if not they would get there the consecutive days. Unfortunately that Wednesday was Thanksgiving and the post office was closed. I had a nightmare and thought I was going to get dead ducks in the mail when they didn't show up day after day. I even said I would go pick them up at the processing center if they were stuck there and had my post office agree to bring them to me on Wednesday morning anyway if they saw the live order. A lot of tears and phone calls later still no ducks. They guy at efowl suggested they perhaps got lost in the mail. That next Monday he told me they never shipped out in the first place and my ducks would be arriving that Wednesday (I got that message on the Tuesday after.)
I am going to have to say no to efowl. It may have been a bad week or something but it caused me a lot of emotional stress.

I don't know what they do with their domestic fowl but on there adult birds like they are outrageously expensive. and they use other peoples picts without there permission

Heres another example, if you look at there pic of a rosy billed pochard, not only is it a cross of a wood duck and a pochard but if you just google image search rosy billed pochard it takes you to a site that does have permission to use with copyright besides the fact that the exact same pic further in the search takes you directly to the flickr page it was took from.

Mandarins normally 50+65 shipping=$115
there mandarins are 130+70 for shipping=$200

and its like that for all there ducks

i mean come on i know you had to raise it to an "adult" but $45 for a mallard are you kidding me.

bahama pintails normally 75+65 shipping=$140
There bahama pintails are 145+70 shipping=$215

Besides the fact that they don't raise half of the birds, they just drop ship!

Back
Top Bottom