Has anyone ever seen this??

Thanks all both are tossed into the bean field........wew.......................

She answered my PM. Crisis averted!!!
th.gif

Quote:
Well , Craptastic, your job is done here then....
lau.gif

Thanks. Yappette called me Crappy earlier. I guess my job is done, I just WORRY. I do not want to read about the results of this tomorrow.

YAYAYAYA!!!! for the crisis averted!!! Miss Debi i called you crappy eariler as a funny! Cos my callin you craptastic started a the whole shabang!!!
thumbsup.gif
Thank GOD you were online for this situation!!

Quote:
Thanks. Yappette called me Crappy earlier. I guess my job is done, I just WORRY. I do not want to read about the results of this tomorrow.

YAYAYAYA!!!! for the crisis averted!!! Miss Debi i called you crappy eariler as a funny! Cos my callin you craptastic started a the whole shabang!!!
thumbsup.gif

Honey I knew you were kidding.
lol.png

ETA: More people than me were online, I just happened to be the first that noticed and PANICKED!

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

lol.png

ETA: More people than me were online, I just happened to be the first that noticed and PANICKED!

kk was just makin sure!!!! We can't let this ever die down or go away!!!! Cos you totally rock!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

kk was just makin sure!!!! We can't let this ever die down or go away!!!! Cos you totally rock!!!
big_smile.png

Thank you thank you. Now you need to post more because I am your sensai til 1000 posts.

Quote:
big_smile.png

Thank you thank you. Now you need to post more because I am your sensai til 1000 posts.

Yes my awesome sensai!!
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom