my family and i are planning on buying 20 chicks from "Valley Farms Hatchery"
the breeds are:
Amberlinks 2
Cornish crosses 8
red broilers 4
blue laced red Wyandotte 1
partridge cochins bantams 3
Old English game bantams 2

could anyone post pictures of birds if they have gotten them from this hatchery.
here is a link to the site
https://www.valleyfarmshatchery.com/
I just orders from them
yesterday.

that's great! they are super reasonable with prices and policies. my grandfather wanted some birds and we had already ordered, my mom emailed the hatchery and they added the extra birds to our order. very reasonable

i just re-read the invoice email from valley farms to check when the chicks would be shipped. they will be shipped on the 25 of April so they will probably get here the 26th. working on getting set up for the chicks already

I just received my order from Valley Farms Hatchery and I couldn't be happier. Every chick alive and in good health so far. I ordered 15 polish chicks 5 white crested black, 5 Silver Laced, and 5 buff. I'm going to try to post pictures. The little buff with the orange spot on his head is one of the roosters . Both of them were conveniently marked . Sorry it looks like some pictures posted twice , I'm still trying to get the hang of this . It sure wasn't easy getting those three to hold still . Has anyone else ever noticed how hard it is to take pictures of a chick? Or full grown chickens , mine all start acting weird as soon as I get the phone out .
20180323_120129.jpg
20180323_120050.jpg
20180323_115938.jpg
20180323_115933.jpg
20180323_120129.jpg
20180323_120129.jpg
20180323_120050.jpg

they are coming in 4 days! i have feeders waterers and separate areas for the bantams, and standards.:wooti cant wait.
my local post office doesn't run 24 hours. how did the pick up of the chicks work for every one who ordered from valley farms

I call the post office and tell them I am expecting chicks and give them my name and phone number . They will call early in the morning when the chicks arrive . My p.o. gives the option of picking them up or having the mail carrier bring them to you. I always opt for going and getting them myself. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom