Has anyone ordered from Paul's Poultry???

Choctaw Valley Farm

Songster
10 Years
Jan 16, 2010
Oklahoma
I was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from Paul's Poultry out of FL?? He has some Good looking Wyandottes, but I just wanted to know how long it takes them to respond to your order? you know do they have you order or not, will they be able to fill your order or not, I know a lot of OR NOT
lol.png
. You know you get to the point do you keep waiting or order else where???. Has anyone else had this problem with them
hmm.png
???

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from them 2 years ago and I had to wait on a list for a while. He called one night and said the birds would ship in about a week if the hatch went well. The birds came, and they were healthy and beautiful.

Quote:
Yes, he has great looking birds
smile.png
. But when I emailed www.foleyswaterfowl.com and got a response the next day she answered all my questions politely and was very helpful, so I bought some Blue Wyandottes from them. (The only times I did get in touch with Paul's he wasn't very helpful with questions about HIS birds, Maybe he just had a bad day
idunno.gif
)

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a total of 26 birds from Paul's Poultry. They have all been healthy, and Jesse has always been very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I just got a few more birds from him on Tuesday, April 20.

Back
Top Bottom