Has anyone seen a ducks bill like this?

I have nutri drench, how often do you recommend puting it in her food or water?
If you give her a deep bowl she should be able to scoop out her feed. You could add some poultry vitamins to her water poultry Nutri drench is a good one . There are others too.
Rose is adorable. :love
Thank you! She is really adorable. She and her sister Duck would play in their water bowl when they were ducklings. And they still do it to this day.

Rose just got out of the water. And her "sister" Duck was taking a bath as well. I haven't tried giving her scrambled eggs yet but want to make some today for her. Just don't know how much to give her, I am assuming just one egg per duck?
20220311_145413.jpg
20220311_145415.jpg
20220311_145412.jpg

Sorry, about the reflection from the window.
I would go outside if the wind wasn't blowing at 20 to 30mph.

Love those pictures ♥️ As for the nutridrench when one of mine seems to need a boost I use it daily according to directions. During molt they get it a couple times a week. As for eggs try one each and see if they like them. I’ve never used store bought eggs since I have chickens and ducks I just use what my girls give me. But I can’t see why you couldn’t feed them if you eat them they should be fine

Love those pictures ♥️ As for the nutridrench when one of mine seems to need a boost I use it daily according to directions. During molt they get it a couple times a week. As for eggs try one each and see if they like them. I’ve never used store bought eggs since I have chickens and ducks I just use what my girls give me. But I can’t see why you couldn’t feed them if you eat them they should be fine
Thank you!
My chickens and ducks aren't laying right now so that's why I asked. I think I will make Rose and maybe the other ducks some eggs tomorrow then.

Today I noticed that Roses bottom mandible had lost the tip that was turning up wards.
This is from today.
20220320_094239.jpg

This was a couple days ago.
20220314_104914.jpg

This was more than a week ago. If you look closely you can see that the bottom mandible at the tip is shaped like a ladle I guess you could say. But in the pictures above it is gone.
20220308_093226_HDR.jpg

I've been wondering if there is anything I should do for Roses tongue, to make sure it's not super dry or anything if that is something to be concerned about.
I also want to know how much should SHE weigh? And should I give her any kind of supplements to make sure she stays a healthy weight?
I don't think she is under weight or at least not super under weight. She is able to eat and I see her eating grass and other things she needs.
I have even been wetting their feed and making sure its soaked to a oatmeal like consistency although it tends to be a little runnier then that it's hard to keep it the same consistency every time though.
She really likes the wet feed and has an easier time eating it then the dry all flock pellets.
I just want to make sure she is as healthy and comfortable as can be.

Her name is actually Rosemary but I rarely say Rosemary because it's too long and Rose just sounds better so I say her middle name is Mary and her first name is Rose/Rosemary.

Back
Top Bottom