In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
Has anyone said anything to you, and it made you want to-
A. cry
B. die in a hole
C. melt their face with words you may regret later
D. Sent yourself on a rampage of just shout random words at people in fits of anger

Well today A+D happened. What did this person say? Your family hates you and the only reason your sister and her boyfriend accept you is because you'll do anything to please them. No wonder your mother and father are divorced. They can't stand you and the sight of each because they remember they brought you-a waste of space into the world. Your sister tells you she loves you every night? no she loves that your her servant.

and much much more. this is going to be a pity party for me or any one else. What will it be?

Creating laughs at our unfortunate situations. So tell me your unfortunate situation and your reaction in a seemingly funny way so we can make each others day :)

RULES-
1. Don't make fun of people, it makes people sad
2. Tell people if they're story made them laugh (maybe not HAHAHA but strange (like hm that's funny that some one would do that) yet again don't hurt they're feelings.
3. Lets all just try to make each other's day by our not so fantastic day :)
4. You can post funny (haha funny, yet unfortunate) or sad (like mine)
5. Post, laugh lots and make someone's day!

by the way, the people who post they're unfortunate and sad stories
hugs.gif

Wow!! Who said that to you? And why? First of all, it says more about the person that said it than it does about you. Secondly, avoid that person as much as possible and do not interact with them. Even if they are a relative. No one needs toxic people in their lives, and this person is definitely toxic.

I cannot believe how mean people can be! What a sad person.
It's funny, my mom said something sh***** to me just today. I let it roll of my back. I surround myself with positive people (with the exception of my MIL
lol.png
). Better that way.

yupp... I told her "you think what you just said was cute, funny and true? my sister cried when I was in the hospital almost dying. My sisters boyfriend said he hates going home because me and my sister are the only thing he has. My parents are divorced for reasons far worse then me. (blah blah blah a lot of ranting)" she has yet to speak a word to me besides "o. sorry." (more freaking out) and yup I don't speak to her and am totally surround by people who are nice and love me

Back
Top Bottom