Hatch #2 for 2024

If you wouldn't mind telling me who. I know a lot of good and bad breeders and how to spot them. You can PM it to me by clicking this:
I wouldn't say a word publicly!
1706546589083.png

To my surprise they showed up at my doorstep sometime while I was peeling and cutting potatoes. No knock, no signature and I’m really surprised they weren’t held at the post office. Opened them and they were well packaged, none broken. I’m just disappointed that it took over a week to receive them🙃

To my surprise they showed up at my doorstep sometime while I was peeling and cutting potatoes. No knock, no signature and I’m really surprised they weren’t held at the post office. Opened them and they were well packaged, none broken. I’m just disappointed that it took over a week to receive them🙃
That's good to hear that they finally arrived. Will you set them today?

Ooh fun! I wonder what those mystery eggies will be!
It’ll be interesting for sure! I’m just hoping I get a decent hatch rate and that the mystery ones do well considering they are the oldest out of the bunch. I’ve gone a little crazy getting back into chickens🤣we have 26 right this second, setting the 14 eggs and then we have chicks coming February 7th because my hubby said “You may as well go ahead and order them now so we can get everything raised and moved outside before your due”😂I was like 🫡 give me the card😅

Back
Top Bottom