Hatch A Long with PenguinsCrafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
20180405_202117.jpg
20180405_202120.jpg

So a little black one hatched.. it has extra toes??? None of my chickens this egg came from have extra toes. I'm a bit weirded out I must say haha! They're so fun to watch hatch

5 toes are a dominant trait. It will show even if the parents don't have the trait.

My goodness- I just went in the room where my incubator is and they're peeping! I checked and four of the eggs are pipping! Go, little chickie-doodles! :fl

YAY!

I have one working on zipping. The other piped and nothing since. Then there are 6 just sitting there. lol

I know a bit but am no expert. If I was I might figure out how I got a white and a opal from two black rabbits. lol

Calls go into lock down on Sunday,I also have pekins .Do I just keep turning the pekins since its not time for they for lock down I only have one incubator ??? Ive read not to raise humidity until the call ext pip Any ideas?? This first time for ducks and only #3 for anything else

Calls go into lock down on Sunday,I also have pekins .Do I just keep turning the pekins since its not time for they for lock down I only have one incubator ??? Ive read not to raise humidity until the call ext pip Any ideas?? This first time for ducks and only #3 for anything else

When do the Pekins go into lockdown?

I know a bit but am no expert. If I was I might figure out how I got a white and a opal from two black rabbits. lol

Ooh, what kind of rabbits? I just got into Rex this past fall and am having a total blast with all of the pretty coats!

Congratulations on the chickies! :jumpy

Calls lockdown on Sunday And the pekins go on Tuesday I guess when then the call should be hatching I didnt plan well I was just thinking ducks I really didnt thin the calls were fretile Ive never seen them mate ,where the pekins thats all they do lol So any ideas on the Humdity Theres way to many ideas out there Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom