Pics
I'm back!! It is sooo cold out there!
I collected 6 eggs from the chickens!!

@Stipenvlerk - Maple - She is a golden comet
@NagemTX - Che Che - She a cream Legbar
@Blue Raptor - Cherry - She is a Rhode Island Red
@Boppo - Casey - She is a Rhode Island Red
@ButtonHoarder - Nala - She is a Golden Laced Wyandotte
@2ndTink - Puff - Light Brahma - I had to give you this egg because your they are similar to your silkies
Thank you!!! Heck, I have no clue how I lost this thread, you even had me tagged 😮 I'm so glad I found it again!

Brahmas are on my "breeds I need" list 🤣

Last edited:
So we are going into day 19 and I am pretty sure it is possible to start to see some activity in days 19 and 20.
I once let a broody hen hatch chicks and one of the chicks born hatched on day 19. In the evening though. But still I was really surprised. Nothing wrong with the chick, fully formed and everything, no yolk stick out.
I still have her and see is almost 3 years old. She is a Golden Comet. Her name is Izzy! So I am hoping to see a pip tomorrow night or Tuesday. 🥰🐣
Yay chickies. So many have made it so far! I can't believe it!! :celebrate
I think this is going to be one of the best hatches I have had out of this incubator!! 🥰:celebrate

So we are going into day 19 and I am pretty sure it is possible to start to see some activity in days 19 and 20.
I once let a broody hen hatch chicks and one of the chicks born hatched on day 19. In the evening though. But still I was really surprised. Nothing wrong with the chick, fully formed and everything, no yolk stick out.
I still have her and see is almost 3 years old. She is a Golden Comet. Her name is Izzy! So I am hoping to see a pip tomorrow night or Tuesday. 🥰🐣
Yay chickies. So many have made it so far! I can't believe it!! :celebrate
I think this is going to be one of the best hatches I have had out of this incubator!! 🥰:celebrate
Awesome! Way to go little chickies! :jumpy :ya We're all so excited to see y'all!
Eeeeee waiting :pop :wee

Another 🥰 Izzy 🥰 how cool!

Back
Top Bottom