Hatch-Along - Eggs set in November, due December, anyone?

a cyber raffle a prize which would not be real, but have us guess Hopes sex and the one or ones who guesses correctly wins, just something stupid just me being tired and bored and way too much time on my hands. or we could guess since we know her age what day she will lay her first egg.
lol when do you think she will lay her first egg?

Something sad happened with my chicks today, one of them was bleeding in the feather when I saw him, he was pecked on by other maybe because he bled idk so they thought it to be yummy. So when I found him his wing was half gone and he was bleeding
sad.png
I rescued him, and now he is in intensive care with me along with another one the for company, the one who was last born and is substantially smaller them his siblings, he might use some extra protein too
big_smile.png

Something sad happened with my chicks today, one of them was bleeding in the feather when I saw him, he was pecked on by other maybe because he bled idk so they thought it to be yummy. So when I found him his wing was half gone and he was bleeding
sad.png
I rescued him, and now he is in intensive care with me along with another one the for company, the one who was last born and is substantially smaller them his siblings, he might use some extra protein too
big_smile.png
Aww, that is sad! I hope the chick is okay!!! Post a picture of his wing. Is it the feathers that are gone, or part of the flesh? o.o

kats I think mine are that big now at 4 weeks
big_smile.png

and the chick problem has escalated... 4 hurt till now, and another one is hurt so bad that his flesh is torn
hit.gif
I hope he lives... Idk the chicks have gone crazy, and the reason behind could be their mom, so I seperated her, because she even pecked at my feed so the chicks started to peck too, so I thought maybe she is the one trying to idk accomplish what.
Since she is gone, there has been less problems, but still a little bit bloodless pecking going on.
5 chicks are in intensive care now
sad.png

poule de luxe Thanks,
Candyman sorry to hear about your chicks, maybe the fathers traits are coming through really early, isn't the fathers breed used for fighting? and of course if the chicks see something red it makes them peck and pick at it. A couple of my roos think they are big and they will spar.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom