HATCH COMPLETE! I have 15 beautiful Delaware chicks.

did you get those packing peanuts yet ?

and i don't know if i want to try BO again that was my very first and only shipped eggs and they cost me a lot for me not to end up with anything. so i have been kinda weary of shipping eggs again.

thanks i might have to hunt in the buy/sell/trade part i did not even see it.

how big is huge i might need some of those for layers.
roll.png

My 18 week old Delaware cockerel just started crowing within the last few days. DH heard and saw it, but I didn't. He said in the last few days, he'd been hearing an unfamiliar crow. I cant make Jake crow to save my life so I can hear him, even when Suede and Dutch and Mace were trying to outcrow each other today, starting at a crazy 3 a.m., LOL. I'll post more pics as Jake grows into his huge feet and legs, but I think he's turning out very well. Good luck on the hatch!

i want to hatch more eggs lord have mercy on our small yard.

it is this little incubation bug it has been five months from my last hatch and the little bug is biting me again saying the incubator is empty fill it look at all these nice chickens. you know you want to hatch you know you must hatch now build a bigger coop add it on to our house maybe get some chicken diapers and just stop counting.

barnie.gif
here i am giving myself ideas make it stop.
he.gif

Miss_Jayne
When you get your eggs tomorrow, make sure you are sitting down! you will think the eggs that you are to hatch are not so very big!! Make sure you take a picture with it next to the ones you are to hatch, and post it so Shelleyb1969 can see the difference, then you can have breakfast on me!!! It should be a double yoker!

Back
Top Bottom