HATCH COMPLETE! I have 15 beautiful Delaware chicks.

Glad they enjoyed the hay, (they probably really did enjoy it because it was a second cutting, real fine and tender).
And miss_jayne I jipped you!
sad.png
I was thinking i had sent 20 Dels and 5 Delahorns, to Shelleyb1969, and i told you I would send the same to you, and then I read her post, and thought
th.gif
I will have to make it up down the road!! So Sorry!
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
i thought my shipment was just fine! it's not about being 'even'. you send what you send.

did you know that we're giving $5-6 a bale for second cutting hay up here??? wanna send some up and i'll sell it for you?
lol.png

Csibb,
old.gif
Miss_Jayne and I have discussed this many times....between the two of us and all these eggs, both of us will have exactly what we need!
lau.gif
I'm definitely gonna be sharing my chicks with her!
hugs.gif
to Miss_Jayne!

Oh good I felt awful when I realized what i had done! I use that hay to bed my beagles with, it nests real well! We did get off 180 bales though, I may have for years and years!! LOL. That is a pretty good price on that.
Thanks you guys!
Don't be surprised if most of the Delaware eggs pip and hatch before the leggers, don't ask me why, I was getting pretty nervouse thinking they were dead, they all went in at the same time, and everything! So don't be alarmed..

Miss_Jayne, I bet you could candle your delahorns tonight and see something! Just thought I'd urge you on, just a little. I know you're just chewing your fingers off wanting to candle them, aren't you? Go ahead...try just one and tell us what you see?

Back
Top Bottom