hatch day :)) 10/30/2012

This is my first time too. I thought about getting some eggs from my parents' mixed flock to add to my purchased ones, but they don't have any roosters right now--a minor setback
wink.png

Mine were peeping at about midnight last night, and then my one hatched at 12:30 today, but I don't know what's normal.

Yeah that would be a set back
tongue.png
.. i just hope he comes out soon..i have a feeling this is going to be a long night for me! I'm very excited!

yup sure sounds like it's time to get pre-occupied with something else before i go insane checking on them ever 5 mins.. loll.. guess it's about time to start dinner and give my toddlers baths.. good luck on your hatch...keep me updated and i will do the same! :)

yay i woke up this morning to 4/7 piping!! :)) they are all going crazy...out of the other 3 i seen 2 moving... can't wait til they pop out of their shell! :))

one is out of the egg! went to tractor supply to get some feed and came home husband said to look at the eggs and one little chick was curled up to the other eggs!! i'm a proud chicky momma! :)) hope yours hatch soon!

Back
Top Bottom