hatches on on Feb 19 and 20 / BABY PICS ON PAGE 11 & 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something is bad wrong with my bator! i c nothing and it is day 13??? i should c a featherless chick inside but WHY!!!!!!!??????????

I candled my eggs, not a single thing growing
hit.gif
that I could see. I feel worse for the kids. I will leave them in, just in case I am totally wrong ( I don't think I am) but I don't hold out much hope. I think they got totally scrambled in the mail. And I so wanted some of these breeds. Next time I will use some of my own when they are old enough to get the job done and see if I can get those to hatch then maybe order more if I have success.

Quote:
SAME HERE!
th.gif
I really wanted some silkies but i hope at lease a hen and rooster will hatch.
hmm.png
mine was also shipped.
I'm definetly not throwing them away until day 24.

I candled mine on day 10 which was monday night.

Out of 10 eggs 5 were either scrambled during shipping or were nonfertile eggs.

and one had a blood ring.

the other 4 are developing right on pace.

oh yeah. i did c SOMETHING...................................................... blood ring. I'm thinking that's bad news? and dots. but a lot had blood rings out of 22.
sad.png
sad.png

*L*A*G* :

oh yeah. i did c SOMETHING...................................................... blood ring. I'm thinking that's bad news? and dots. but a lot had blood rings out of 22.
sad.png
sad.png

Yeah blood rings are bad...I cracked mine open that had a blood ring..The embryo had died
sad.png

Yeah, I don't think we're doing so good here either. I know for sure I have one frizzle that's still okay but I've had LOTS of temp fluctuations and the box that the silky and frizz eggs came in was badly damaged so between the potential scrambling and all the ups and downs of temp I'm not expecting much next thurs. Siz's eggs are mostly too dark to see inside so I have no clue what's going on in there.

Quote:
this is my story.
i got the bator running the day b4 i put in the eggs( i should have got it running like a week b4 setting) and was working a lot getting the temp right. then right when i finally got it settled at the right temp (like day 6) my big brother was turning 18 so we went to the fl keys and i had to let my neighbor take care of it for 3 days (i was so worried) and now i got it back and STILL something is wrong, the auto turner is WAYYYYYY TOO HOT my dad says.
ugh can i just get through another week.....................
th.gif
rant.gif

once i get the chicks hatched the momma CHICKEN will take care of the hatching and the bator is going
smack.gif
bye bye.
lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom