hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

Bluemoon..........they are gorgeous!

Cackling hen.......congrats!!! I want a cochin really baaaaddd! Maybe next hatch.
big_smile.png

WOW - this thread is WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

I've got eggs coming this week...it's going to be a long 3 weeks after seeing all these cutie pies!
th.gif

well guys i have tried to post an update and keep getting kicked off the net. maybe it will go throough this time. (i hate dial up
sad.png
)

I had 1 pip at 6am this morning when i woke up and he finially hatched around 1:45 this afternoon. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats everyone on your babies and all of the pics that have been posted are just beautiful. i will post a pic of my baby in just a bit.

Quote:
Loving this thread!!!

All have hatched but three. They are running around in there like mad. All I hear are peeps and patters. LOL

Will post pics later.

25749_chickys_025.jpg

25749_chickys_035.jpg

As promised my little chick that hatched on Sunday 10/18/09, Can't wait to see what color it turns out to be, silkie!!!
and here are pic of its adopted silkie siblings, one is 3 weeks old, four 2 week olds, one and now are new one, it was a crazy hatch but healthy happy babies!!!
25749_chickys_037.jpg

There are in their ugly stage, starting to feather
25749_chickys_023.jpg

and one happy momma
25749_october_007.jpg

Hey, how did I miss this thread? I have peeps hatching too. They started yesterday and I just got their brooder ready to move them over. I'll snap some pics when I move them in a bit. Congrats everyone!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom