Hatching chicks and ducklings together?

I was talking to him earlier on the phone forgot to ask what type again
hmm.png
ahah but he told me they take 28 days

Ok so the chicken eggs would have to wait 7 days before putting them in..

He's a chocolate call. I live in Maine and we have cold weather here and it's really dry in my house. Could that be the reason why I need my humidity higher?
OH MOST DEFINITELY.. OMG, YOU HAVE A CHOCOLATE???? OMG, DID YOU BUY THE EGGS? OR DO YOU HAVE ADULTS?

I WOULD BE SOOO INTERESTED IN BUYING SOME EGGS FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE THEM.. I just recently LOST all my chocolate calls, they all flew away. I'm hoping they come back but so far no luck..

Last edited:
During lockdown to raise humidity
During lockdown, yes, you raise the humidity up around 60 to 65. 65 is better. What I do is I add cups of water, the cups are high enough so if they are out they can't jump in it. but if you have sponges, yes get yourself some wet sponges and place them in there. but you will have to watch the humidity until you get it where you want it to be. Sometimes you have to add two sponges sometimes three. so you have to watch to see what your bator does when you add them.

Once you have it set to where you want it. LEAVE IT. the Humidity will go up higher as they hatch out, DON"T make any adjustments. Just let it go.. it doesn't stay high long so you don't have to stress over it..

Back
Top Bottom