Hatching eggs $15/dozen

The chicks are $5 each, I dont know what shipping costs for the chicks. Seems like it should not be more than what eggs cost, but you never know since they have to be shipped much faster.

You are not any more likely to get longer tails from the pair I got from Toni than a pair I have put together myself, necessarily. Plus I don't have that rooster anymore, I sold him to a guy down the street. I may trio or quad some stuff that came from Toni later in the year, just to offer eggs to folks that want eggs from her bloodlines only.

I do have some more eggs available now, they are from
A Tomaru rooster
Two Tomaru hens,
and Three Longtail x Denizli hens.

There are at least two dozen of these. The rooster is young and crowing about 8 secs now. Some of these will be PURE TOMARU and others will be nicely tailed longcrowers. I just have too many chicks to keep hatching.
$60 gets all of these eggs shipped. However many that is by the time someone gets them...(this is a good deal incase you were wondering...that is, IF you like Tomaru)

Hummm...
I would like to try, but I live pretty much in the city...so I can't have too many roosters. 3 right now crowing @ once in the morning already scares me enough...let alone that it will last 8 seconds each! Haha

Well, I am just good with longtail chicks (non-long crowers)
Yeah, it don't really matter which bloodline the chicks are from, as long as the parent has the longest tails that you have an put togeter
big_smile.png

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom